Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lazy Happiness Writing....Happiness Challenge.

Some days when I think about this challenge, I feel like either I'm about to be a pompous ass or a completely lazy writer.  Today is me being lazy.

In college, I had the luxury of having some awesome friends.  One of them was my RA Nik.  He worked with the Student Activities Council.  His job was to bring in the comedy acts to perform at the school.  Since we were friends, I was able to meet a couple different up and coming comedians.  Then I was able to meet the pictured person below.  It was awesome.  He was funny as hell, before and during the show.  It was great to get my picture with him before he went off the map.  What's crazy is how ironic these little moments set me up for what I do professionally and how I handle/act around/talk to the stars, but that's a chat for tomorrow.



That's all there is today.  Sometimes being happy is being a little pompous and lazy at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Dolomite in the ODB shirt with Mr. Chappelle. How funny that at the time he was just the guy from Half Baked, and now he’s the star off the radar. He’s a good lesson in taking a break when you need it, but not losing it completely. Taking March off has been great for me, but I’m ready to get back to business. Glad to see that you came back to writing. Keep on typing my friend!

    ReplyDelete