Thursday, March 8, 2012

BEST. PROFILE. PICTURE. EVER!!!!!...Happiness Day 8

Just so you know.  There is going to be a large space between the story and the picture to be shown below.  Mostly it is to build up the anticipation for the greatness that is my profile picture.  While I was living in Tampa on my second stint there, I was out with my friend Henry at one of the clubs.  We were having a good time and everything was great.  We were hanging out in the VIP, cause that's how I roll.  Actually Henry got us hooked up there, but any way.  So there we are.  Henry was talking to some girls that wanted a picture.  So he took it.  The next day, Henry posted the picture on facebook.  He tagged the one girl in it and some other person.  I got my hands on it and laughed so hard.  Ever since then it has been my profile picture.  The only time it goes down is on my Mom and Dad's birthdays and Mother's and Father's Day.  Other than that, 24/7/361 its my profile picture.  I brag about it all the time.  I show it to people because I'm not ashamed of it.  If you've been reading about me this month then you know that I'm a little bit out there.  I do the random things in which people just say "That's Grimes."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you think you're there, not yet

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now, I want you to think of all the profile pictures you've seen.  Think of your friends and family.  Some might be of their kids or their wedding (that's sweet).  Some might be of them doing something crazy, like skydiving (how exciting).  Some might be of something totally random.  Some might be of them with some celebrity (how once in a life-time).  Think of all of those and none of them beat what is below.  The only thing that I think wins is if someone has a picture of the President doing the Dougie with the Pope.  Seriously.  That might beat mine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here it is:
.
.
.
.

This is how you stay classy San Diego.  If you can't smile at this, we can't be friends.  (And yes, That is me photo-creeping.  Henry tagged me in this, which is my I have it.) 

Best. Profile. Picture. Ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment