Friday, March 2, 2012

If at first....

So, while fully aware that it is the start of March, this mix of songs is stuff that I've been listening to over through Febuary. While not as clean and smooth (transition-wise), it is the best I could do for the moment with what I have. I will say that I have a greater appreciation for all of my friends in Springfield, MO and Tampa/St. Pete, Fl that DJ now more than ever. Enjoy. Over time it will get better. Sometimes more indie/hipster pop-ish. Sometimes more old-school hip hop and maybe some funkish. But what it will always be is music that I love that fits a perfect mood for me. Enjoy. (Plus some artwork for the future as well.)

Febuary Mix by GrimeyD Track List:


1. Souls of Mischief - '93 til Infinity (instrumental)
2. Tennis - Petition
3. Nite Jewel - Artificial Intelligence
4. Soft Healer - Movie Light
5. Metronomy - Everything Goes My Way
6. People Under The Stairs - Give Love A Chance
7. Theophilus London - Why Even Try (feat. Sara Quinn)
8. Tennis - Take Me To Heaven
9. Korallreven - Honey Mine (feat Victoria Bergsman)
10 People Under the Stairs - The Wiz (instrumental)

No comments:

Post a Comment