Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Mix







So here is a little summer mix of songs.  Mostly stuff I've recently gained with some other tracks that I can't stop listening to.  Below is the track listing.

  1. Wye Oak - Spiral (0:00)
  2. Twin Shadow - Five Seconds (5:50)
  3. Japandroids - The House That Heaven Built (10:10)
  4. Mister Lies & Different Sleep - Safety Net (feat. Jessica Blanchet) (14:52)
  5. Air France - Never Content (20:53)
  6. Hundred Waters - Gather (26:03)
  7. Dean Blunt & Ingrid Copeland - #2 (30:58)
  8. Fiona Apple - Anything We Want (33:09)
  9. Anais Mitchell- Young Man in America (37:41)
10. Daniel Rossen - Up on High (43:09)
11. Twin Shadow - Run My Heart (47:03)

I hope you enjoy this.  I do regret there not being two tracks that I thought I had put on there but ended up not.  Well maybe next time I'll remember to throw them on there.  Or, I'll just write about the songs anyway.


- I noticed an issue with the download and have since fixed the problem.  Sorry if you tried to download it and it put it under a different artist name and you couldn't locate it in your files.  That was the issue with me, so sorry for the inconvience and the issue is now fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment